Thursday, September 30, 2010

Interview on Kindle Author Blog

As most know, the e-book / e-reader is consistently gaining ground on the tradional print format. Along with being a available in print on Amazon ( US & UK) & B&N, My novel is also out in e-book format on Amazon (US & UK), B&N, and the Apple iBookstore.

David Wisehart's blog-Kindle Author features interviews with writers who's novels are available for Kindle. He does a good job with the questions and it is a great service he is providing.

The Q & A he did with me was posted to his blog yesterday and if you choose, you can take a peek at HERE

5 comments:

  1. Great interview, Sean. Left a comment over there. Well done, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it, nice job. I'm looking forward to getting my Kindle in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure if I'll put Mindjacker on it or on my bookshelf yet. I do love having books on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave- Thanks for the read and the comments.

    Glenna- I found my e-reader, the nook, is good for at least saving some cash in some cases. Nice review of Dr. No on your site too.

    Kate- Welcome and thanks for the comments. checked out your blog yesterday, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean, it's definitely going to be good for saving some cash, but also space. I keep telling myself I'm going to go through my self and take all of the books I no longer need to Half Price, but I can't bring myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete