Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Experimental Writer" Eddie Wright

While perusing the "Smashwords Books Reviewed" blog yesterday, there was an interview with writer Eddie Wright, who's style is described as "experimental fiction", a style I was not hip to. I really dug the interview. I found his answers interesting enough that I downloaded the free sample of his "Broken Bulbs". I liked it, so I am going to purchase it for my Nook. He's also part of a pretty cool bunch of writers, who sell their books at Backword Books

You can read the interview with Eddie HERE and if you want to give "Broken Bulbs" a try, you can do so HERE

Keep in mind that I do not know Eddie Wright and had never heard of him until I read the interview, so there is no "invisible hand" at work with this recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment