Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St.Patrick's Day & A Heart Shaped Hammer

I was jumping for joy when Chris Allinotte emailed me, informing that the story I sent him, "Heart Shaped Hammer" would be included in his Madness in March challenge. Even better, it worked out that it would be featured on St. Patricks Day! My sincere thanks to Chris for the opportunity, and all the other writers who's stories have entertained me, and others all week.

You can read Heart Shaped Hammer HERE


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just read your story. Nicely done!

    Sláinte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurita- Glad you liked it and thanks for reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason the page doesn't want to load right on my IPod, I'll check it out when I can get the "wee skitters" off the big computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waht a great St. Patrick's Day treat. I do have to say that I hope no one pushes you over the edge. You've got too many ideas about how to get back at them!

    ReplyDelete