Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Beat On The Street and Win A Copy of Mindjacker


Going to be giving away a free print copy of Mindjacker, and will ship to wherever the winner calls home. All you need to do is check my blog on Friday March 18th, at 12:00 PM EST. All the characters in the novel were inspired by some famous person or another. So, I'll post a short excerpt, provide a clue, and the first person to guess the real life  person wins a copy, or at least something to stoke the fireplace with.

In other, far more interesting news...

-Chris Allinotte's Madness in March has been a real treat so far. R.S Bohn, Richard Godwin, and Angel Zapata have been featured so far. As the Nerd of Noir might say...Dig this shit HERE

-Speaking of Ms. Bohn, she's this weeks judge for Lili Childs Friday Prediction. Enter your best hundred words HERE

- Any time someone can expose "reality" tv for the mindless scourge that it is, I'm interested. Benjamin Sobieck is doing just that at the Flash Fiction Offensive HERE

- Col Bury is giving a rave review to Andy Rivers novel Maxwells Silver Hammer. I am so all over this, if I can get it from amazon UK. Details HERE

-If you've authored a novel or collection and are looking for some exposure by way of an interview at a pretty cool, up and coming site, stop on over to this thread on the Absolute Write site. Complete details HERE. I took them up on the offer and the first round of questions hey sent me are really impressive.

6 comments:

  1. Well, as you know, I have my copy, but it sounds like a fun contest.

    Uh, I hope this doesn't sound jerky, but you might want to fix your title in the title field...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links again, bud. I'll be back for the comp. The blog photo - have you seen the new series of Hawaii 5-0? It's showing over here at the moment and I'm loving it. That theme tune is awesome.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should have been "the post photo".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seana- Oops, thanks for the tip that's what happens when you try to complete a post as your leaving work ;)

    Dave- Haven't seen the remake of 5-0, but the fact that you like it means that I'll most likely dig it too. Will make a point of giving it a go. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too already have my copy, gotten in the same kind of contest in fact. Well worth the google hunt.

    ReplyDelete