Friday, February 25, 2011

The Beat On The Street

Over the last few weeks I was lucky enough to win some free items from other great blogs I follow.

- Over at Crime Always Pays, I received "Three Seconds" by Roslund and Hellstrom from host Declan Burke. About twenty pages in and I really like it. Glenna over at Inspirations blog did a great review ot the novel HERE

- Stephen Blackmoore host of the L.A. Noir blog sent me a copy of Needle Magazine # 2. Half way though it and there are some tremendous stories. Going to do a reveiw once I finish.

- I got Michael Connelly's "The Lincoln Lawyer" and poster from Jebidiah Ayres, who hosts the Hardboiled Wonderland blog. First time I have read Connelly and I really like his style so far.

Now playing at the RAT PACK REVIEW....Kevin Michaels HERE

Thrillers Killer-n-Chiller's has temporarily closed for submissions. Details HERE

Some familiar names have made it into the Radgepacket 5, including Paul Brazill, who can provide the details HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Sean. Three Seconds is a nicely written and translated book, I think you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean,
    Thanks for spreading the word, bud, and for the cool links.
    Regards,
    Col

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenna- Been trying to squeeze TS in when I can, I'm reading a few books right now, but TS had def kept my interest.

    Col- My pleasure. TKnC is a great site!

    ReplyDelete