Monday, January 10, 2011

Chicka Boom Boom...Jodi Macarthur's doing the Chin Wag

Getting ready to leave work Friday, I was about to shut down the laptop when I did one last blog roll check. I noticed Richard Godwin had Jodi Macarthur up on his must read Chin Wag feature. I'm a big fan of Jodi's and I just had to check it out. I'm sure glad I did. This was tremendous and I'd have to say one of the best interviews, not only for getting to know a little more about Jodi, but for what she has to say, I have read.

I really urge you to read this. I have read it a few times and will most likely read it again. It is that good.

Click HERE and enjoy the show.

5 comments:

  1. One word, Sean..."Awesome". Jodi is a fantastic writer. Enough said!!

    Glad you liked my 3rd installment. I have another couple in production so I'll let you know as and when. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason & Dave- Yes, Jodi's a real talant, and my impression is, also very intelligent. A real student of the horror game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are too good too me. I honestly feel I don't deserve all this attention. What we all write abuot belongs to us all, its something we all draw from. I'm nothing special, but I am def a student at the feet of the masters. I so appreciate the love, and it comes right backatcha full swing!

    Thank you SPR & J & David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi- It is all well deserved. You better believe that.

    ReplyDelete