"I am a huge fan of heist style stories and this one certainly delivered the goods, and then some. The writing style is smooth as silk. This was a very entertaining read and the pages seemed to fly by. A terrific plot, tremendous characters, lots of action, and many laugh out loud moments. The style is surely reminiscent of Elmore Leonard, but the author adds a Stephen King like touch to it, that makes it his own. This story begs for a movie adaption ala, Oceans 11, Get Shorty etc...Already started reading The Big Wink by the author and am loving it."
I am well into Steve's medical marijuana heist story, THE BIG WINK, and as mentioned, loving it. Couldn't resist taking a sneak-peek at his Hillbilly Noir crime story CALABAMA, which opens with, "Never argue with a man whose tattoos outnumber his teeth".
- Adrian McKinty just announced his next novel, COLD, COLD GROUND is coming out in January. I'm all over that one. Details HERE
- Luca Veste unveiled the cover for OFF THE RECORD HERE
- Found a pretty cool interview Christa Faust did HERE
- The latest edition of Needle Mag is out. Steve Blackmore fills you in HERE
- Speaking of Needle, you can try and win yourself a copy over at Do Some Damage HERE
-While you're over at DSD, be sure to check out the interesting posts and associated comments that have been made the last few days.
- Over at Ashedit, find out how author Rebecca Forster got her novel HOSTILE WITNESS to # 1 on the Kindle charts HERE