Friday, December 14, 2012

OUTSOURCED by David Zeltserman


Thank the good Lord that 2012 is coming to an end. It was an incredibly shitty year ( see last few posts)  which continued as the last 4 weeks consisted of a 8 day bout with a nasty stomach virus, which immediately segued into arthroscopic knee surgery ( which was planned) to fix a torn meniscus. The good news is the surgery went very well, the bad news was that I have very bad osteoarthritis in the same knee.  But, the doc has also told me that I can still play lacrosse after 6 more weeks of recovery and start a daily dosage of glucosamine / chondroitin. Basically, that is what I wanted to accomplish..STILL PLAY LACROSSE, so that was great news.

I am a huge fan of heist stories, and have been following Dave Zeltserman's blog for some time. He's a Boston homeboy, and a pretty prolific novelist. I had not read anything he's written, but a post on his novel "OUTSOURCED" piqued my interest, because it was a heist. So.....I read the sample on Amazon and dug it. Enough so, that once my nook charges up, I'm going to buy it from Barnes and Noble. Once I finish, as I always do,  I'll be sure to follow up with a review.  Best of luck to Dave!

You can can find out more about Dave at his blog HERE and check out more details on OUTSOURCED HERE


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about the lacrosse, and good to see you up and posting again.

    And hoping the new year gets off to a great start for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Seana! Starting to read more, which hopefully will result in some writing. Enjoy the Holidays, and I wish you the best.

      Delete