Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tumblin' Dice out today!

Found out some great news while reading John McFetridge's blog post this morning. His latest novel, TUMBLIN' DICE was released today. I have been waiting for this with great anticipation and cannot wait to read it, especially after sreading the first chapter over at his publishers, ECW Press, website HERE

You can find out all the details about the release of TUMBLIN' DICE, where to buy, learn more about John, and check out his other excellent novels at his blog HERE

Like I mentioned, the sample first chapter was excellent and you really should give it a try. I loved it and can't wait to read the whole story.

1 comment:

  1. It's out today, and yet somehow I already have it! And not an advanced reading copy or anything.

    But I still want to read Swap first.

    ReplyDelete