Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Cool Site: ISelfPub

Again, courtesy of Google Alerts, I found another website dedicated to self-publishing and had "Mindjacker" listed as free on Amazon over the weekend.  It is a very good looking site with lots to offer and I'm thankful they featured Mindjacker HERE, and from there you can check out the rest of the site. The cool thing is I had no idea ISelfPub or Pixel of Ink had done this, but in both cases, each site was a great find, I will be following.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean - I hadn't heard of this site before. Thanks for the tip. I'm currently working on putting a cover together for an ebook that I'm keen to publish as soon as I can. All advice welcome. It's called The Obituarist. Some more info on it here http://blackwatertown.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/your-advice-on-e-publishing-please/
    And I know, I know - I haven't put up a specific blog page about it yet. Must do that soon too.

    ReplyDelete